For years I struggled, stuck in a place of perpetual drama, lack, and depression. I avoided participating in my own life and was half out of my body.
After many years of personal growth and healing, I was able to look back and recognize my responsibility for the condition of my life. This was huge for me, it was if a light bulb went off and I thought to myself if I could create all of this, then what could I possibly create if I was intentional and present.
I’m happy to say that my life shifted and is extremely different from that time. So much so that I decided to begin teaching this to others, helping them to consciously create their lives, but you’re one point in time I did not think was possible.
Before we get into the five steps to ensure the definition of manifestation according to Webster’s dictionary:
Manifestation: the action or fact of showing up an abstract idea
My definition: moving from formless into form.
This is important, either definition is correct and it’s critical to recognize that manifestation is merely a byproduct of an action, an attitude, behavior or event. Manifestations will come into form regardless of your opinion of them. So why not consciously create them?
I compiled five steps to break down the process I use and share with my clients.
- Be in your body: presence is where your point of power is. Avoiding the present moment with distractions in self-sabotaging behavior keeps you from being truly present, and then you begin operating from a default state of consciousness.
- Get clear: most people to begin coaching have no idea what they want. They certainly know what they’re tired of experiencing, yet when I ask them what do you see for yourself next year get quiet and have to think about it.
- Actively participate in your experience: So many people are waiting for someone or something to give them permission to live or perhaps to even save them from their current circumstances. They passed up opportunities and hesitate on taking action. Decide to move forward and pick one thing you can do every day to nurture your goal or desire.
- Surrender and release: one of the most important and challenging steps of the entire process this to let go. Many of us cringe at the word surrender. We have a death grip on our hopes and dreams actually inhibits them, especially when the magic occurs during the release. This allows spirit to work with and for us.
- Re-Evaluate: Are you giving too much energy to the thing you seek, not enough? Check in and ask if this thing is even in alignment with your highest and best interest to receive at this time.
Divine timing will always be the necessary component, the aspect of Spirit wear deep trust and faith are required. You have the ability to influence divine timing if you’re in alignment with the truth of your soul and the divine blueprint that is waiting to unfold with or without your cooperation. With your cooperation can result in smoother evidence revealing itself as you stay true to your desire.
Once you’ve moved to each of the steps, allow yourself to open up and receive the little bits of evidence that come into your awareness. Every time you see, hear, or cents pieces of the puzzle coming together… Say thank you and keep visualizing it, feeling it, and only speaking highly of whatever it is you seek to consciously create.
There’re various other tips when it comes to manifestation, especially on certain topics. Each topic has a different vibration a different lesson, and it different experience available for you as you leaning two cents the energy of it.
For example, many people want to know how to connect to the energy of prosperity. There are many things that can come back to the five steps for manifestation, and yet each one has a little bit of a variance. With prosperity you absolutely need to be in your body, present, money is a form of the system.
This system is connected to our earth plane, therefore been present within the physical body which is also connected to the earth plane can result in the expansion of receiving financially. Connected to the energy of prosperity is value, you get to decide this value for yourself.
You must also become present, placing yourself within the vibration of prosperity here and now long before it arrives. This makes you a match vibrational he to prosperity in various forms including money.
In addition to the vibrational frequency, there is the belief in attitudes that you project upon it. Appreciation and gratitude are great examples; both help you shift instantly.
Shifting into appreciation brings focus and attention to what you already have, it, in turn, will begin to appreciate and activate the void of possibility and potential within the quantum field. This ignites more experiences to help you magnify what you appreciate.
What we need to remember, is that everyone has a level playing field. There is no luck, it’s not about being born with the silver spoon in your mouth, has nothing to do with where you live, and the circumstances you were born into.
It’s about the decisions you make in every moment to either place your attention into the truth and wholeness of who you already are allowing the expansion of the universe to come through and be reflected back to you in your life experiences as you hold firm in the believes and annoying.
But you already are wealthy, prosperous, healthy, abundant, and anything else you seek to experience you must summon it first from within you’re being, in order for the universe to reflect back the physical manifestation of that that you choose to place your attention upon.
Prosperous people focus on solutions, not limitations or problems. It also serves you to book decide for whatever it is that you seek is working it’s already in motion there’s nothing to do it’s more about how you can be it is not your job to figure it out it is your job to calm the mind and train as if it is a crazy wild puppy.
Calming the mind and connecting the body aligns you to the desire; giving it space to materialize through you… from the energetic field into this physical plane.