Get Clear on Intentions + Go for Them
- You must be willing to change
- You must be open to something new
- You must be prepared to take risks
- You must be focused on your intention
- You must be available to receive the changes you are trying to make
Session Library (Coming Soon)
Creating A New Identity
To create real, lasting change, you must become someone else, someone new. This version of yourself must speak, act, and live in harmony with his/her deepest desires and face the illusion of their greatest fears. The most profound question you can ask yourself is, “What would someone who loves themselves do, say, think, or feel?” The new you will immediately show up when you ask this question, but the decision to feed the old or nurture the new identity is your choice.
My Old IdentityShe hid in the shadows watching the world go by, witnessing everyone else getting what they wanted. She felt lost, incomplete, and innately damaged as if there was something profoundly wrong with her. She passed up opportunities, never asked for the raise, only dreamt of writing and settled for crumbs.
My New IdentityShe stopped fearing change, welcomed the unknown and rode the waves of life with a knowing in her heart she was more than enough. She got the raise, took the risk, and then brought the wisdom of her life back to her people, inspiring them to show up more boldly. She started writing and never looked back.
Old Me & New Me
The Old Me
- Lived in fear and chronic anxiety/stress
- Stayed in toxic situations
- People pleaser
- Took on everyone’s pain
- Couldn’t say no when needed to
- Avoided Feelings
- Engaged in self defeating habits, patterns, and behaviors.
The New Me
- Listens to her body
- Released negative people
- Creates healthy boundaries
- Observes instead of absorbing
- Syas no to the wrong things and yes to the right things
- Feels her feelings….all of them
- Reprograms the mind, has massive goals….and achieves them.