I am thrilled you will join me for an episode for Reclaiming the Sacred! During our conversation, we will take our listeners on a journey. I invite you to share your perspective, knowledge, and wisdom, and any special projects you are working on.
Below are the interview questions. The more about your personal experience the better. Thank you again for sharing your time with me, it is appreciated!
Please note I may skip around these and we may not get to all of the questions in the interview.
1. Your Story
- A proper introduction will be added in post production.
- I will likely ask you how you got started in the work you do/your field.
2. What is sacred to you
- What inspires you, motivates you, your “why”
- What opportunities do you recognize are before us in the current times we are in?
- What are you passionate about right now?
- What is your vision for the next 5 years?
- What major obstacles showed up on the path to success?
- How did you move through the challenge?
- What lessons did you learn as a result?
5. Mentors or Teachers
- What is the best advice you received?
- Favorite book, quote, or message that touched you/
6. Tools or Process
- Any tools or practices you wish to share?
- Do you have any rituals?
7. Reflection or final thoughts for the listeners
- If you were to do it all over, what would you tell your younger self?
- Final thoughts on your heart or mind?
Thank you again, your time is precious, I do not take it lightly that you have taken the time to share some of it with us!
Talk to you soon!
Melissa Kim Corter
*Please email my assistant email@example.com the following:
1. Your official BIO
2. A preferred headshot
3. Free gift or offer if you have one for our audience.
Keep in mind it may be up to three months before your episode airs.
Call-in information: (515) 604-9094 Access Code: 441-906-740
This is an audio-only interview.