Do you seek clarity, direction, or guidance? This simple question email session is the only way to receive Melissa’s insight and expertise without the commitment of a coaching package or full session.
Melissa has been an intuitive consultant for over 14 years. She has helped people find homes, change careers, manifest dreams, move through trauma and fear, & heal the body, mind, and soul. Melissa is the author & designer of the Intuitive Guide Certification at SWIHA (Southwest Institue of Healing Arts), she has and is currently guiding hundreds of students inward to connect to their spirit and intuition.
How does this service work?
Everyone has circumstances in life when they seek a guide or mentor. We all have our spiritual blind spots, and navigating this territory can feel overwhelming or uncertain.
Melissa tunes into the energy of your question and provides a three-step answer:
First, you pay for the simple question email session, and then within 48-hours Monday through Friday only, (4 days during holidays) Melissa emails you with an audio-recorded track of her message to you.
- What she feels and picks up on
- What you can do to shift the energy or move forward
- A visual representation of the session with a card drawn for you (image included in your email)
What you need to know before booking:
You must include your email address, name, birthdate, and question at the time of booking. There is space for this information when registering.
There are no refunds on this type of service! Avoid confusion in your question by having clarity and direction. Please read below for direction:
Example of Good Questions to Ask:
- I am feeling lost in my career and I feel stuck. Is there something more out there for me in the area of my career?
- I want to experience my intuition more, where do I start?
- I have a fear of public speaking what do I need to do to shift it?
- My work/business is stressing me out, what can I do to change things?
Not so good question- do not ask this kind of stuff:
- I am having health issues, can you tell me what is wrong?
- Is my guy/girl cheating on me
- When will I die
- Any questions about someone other than YOU
Here is an example of a simple question email session from start to finish:
- Client question: Hi Melissa, I am not sure if this move is the best thing for my family. I would love some clarity on this, please.
**Client’s name was edited out of the recording for privacy
Card & meaning also provided for the reading:
Ready to gain clairity, answers, or guidance?